Surveying and Seismic References for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarylandPE

Reaction score
For sale : 

"Civil Surveying Review Workshop" (Workbook, Practice Problems, Quizzes and Exam) Spring 2020 by Reza Mahallati : $80 shipping included

"Fundamentals of Seismic Analysis and Design of Buildings" (5th Edition) by Ahmed M. Ibrahim: $50 shipping included

Image.jpeg

IMG_5211.JPG

Hi All!  In conjunction with the references 

For sale : 

"Civil Surveying Review Workshop" (Workbook, Practice Problems, Quizzes and Exam) Spring 2020 by Reza Mahallati : $80 shipping included

"Fundamentals of Seismic Analysis and Design of Buildings" (5th Edition) by Ahmed M. Ibrahim: $50 shipping included

View attachment 18414

View attachment 18415
Hi All! 

In conjunction with the books Maryland PE is selling, another great and necessary reference for the Seismic exam is the ASCE 7-16 provisions and commentary set, available for purchase from ASCE or Amazon. Right now, the cheapest you can get the reference set on Amazon is $185. 

I recently passed my Seismic exam and have no future with seismic design, so I would like to sell my ASCE 7-16 provisions and commentary set. The books are basically brand new, I didn't write in them, and are in pristine condition. I will leave my tabs in there for you so you have a head start! Selling the set for $120, shipping included (continental US). 

Please DM me if you are interested! 

ASCE 7-16 Provisions.jpg

ASCE 7-16 Commentary.jpg

ASCE 7-16 Set.jpg

Hi All!  In conjunction with the references 

Hi All! 

In conjunction with the books Maryland PE is selling, another great and necessary reference for the Seismic exam is the ASCE 7-16 provisions and commentary set, available for purchase from ASCE or Amazon. Right now, the cheapest you can get the reference set on Amazon is $185. 

I recently passed my Seismic exam and have no future with seismic design, so I would like to sell my ASCE 7-16 provisions and commentary set. The books are basically brand new, I didn't write in them, and are in pristine condition. I will leave my tabs in there for you so you have a head start! Selling the set for $120, shipping included (continental US). 

Please DM me if you are interested! 

View attachment 18438

View attachment 18439

View attachment 18440
Interested! Is still available? I tried DMing you but the site won't seem to let me. 

Can you try DMing me instead, or is there another way I can contact you? Thanks.

Back