Most Popular Ice Cream Flavor by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to be a 100% mint green chocolate chip person but now I am a mint green moose tracks person..

when I could eat ice cream and not get sick it has always been mint chocolate chip or pistachio. THe later being very hard to find, mostly just at old school family restaurants.   Aldi is come out with a vegan/dairy free mint chocolate chip ice cream.  Haven't seen it at our store in a couple weeks though.  Hopefully not a limited time only sort of thing.  

Buckeye ice cream trumps all of these - Peanut butter chocolate ice cream, peanut butter cookie dough, and chocolate chunks.  Frequently featuring veins of chocolate fudge, too.

I could see them tweet about real vanilla bean vanilla ice cream.

Not that "French Vanilla" with that nasty fake color.

I'm a big chocolate chip ice cream fan.  I like mint chip, but the mint does a number on my insides sometimes, so prefer non-mint for stomach issues.  On top of that I'm kinda lactose intolerant, so... not something I frequently eat.

Buckeye ice cream trumps all of these - Peanut butter chocolate ice cream, peanut butter cookie dough, and chocolate chunks.  Frequently featuring veins of chocolate fudge, too.
Despite the Ohio theme, that sounds awesome!

Back