Electro Board to Make or Manufacture

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arco

Reaction score
Dear Electro Engineers

I need the following board to be manufactured, with 4 Main areas, Light Connection, Water Pump, Temperature and Most Important Wifi Connection and perhaps with Bluetooth connection.

Let me know, If I can do something myself with two or three engineers,

Please let me know all about the materials and parts and most important Recommendation.

Thank you in Advance.

Arco

I think a little more information is needed to begin development on this project.

• What is the main purpose of the device? Is it for automating/controlling pool equipment? Or maybe controlling a heat lamp and automatic water fill-up for a chicken coop? (I'm just throwing out some examples) The overall idea of the project is very helpful for determining the designs specifics.
  • What type of light? A 12V DC LED, a 120V AC incandescent/fluorescent, etc?
  • What is the amperage of the water pump? Do you have a specific water pump in mind or would we need to pick one out? If the latter, what sort of flow rate, etc?
  • The inclusion of WiFi/Bluetooth is very generic. Do you want wireless connections so that this device can be controlled from a computer or smartphone? If so, you'll need more than just WiFi on the device. You'll either need to have the device act as a server hosting a webpage, or have it communicate with a web server. Or is there specific wireless equipment you want this to interface with?
None of this would be very difficult, but more specifics are required so that we get a better overall picture of what you want.

And if this is just going to be a one-off sort of deal, there is plenty off-the-shelf WiFi enabled automation equipment that could be used. Heck, even an Arduino with a WiFi board (or WiFi Arduino) and relay board sounds like it would fit the bill. However, if you want to create a product to market and sell, then a custom design is the route to take.

Are you referring to PCBs ? A printed circuit board (PCB) mechanically supports and electrically connects electrical or electronic components using conductive tracks, pads and other features etched from one or more sheet layers of copper laminated onto and/or between sheet layers of a non-conductive substrate.

Are you referring to PCBs ? A printed circuit board (PCB) mechanically supports and electrically connects electrical or electronic components using conductive tracks, pads and other features etched from one or more sheet layers of copper laminated onto and/or between sheet layers of a non-conductive substrate. They can be as simple as one or two layers of copper, or in high-density applications, they can have fifty layers or more. The flat composite surface is ideal for supporting the components that are soldered and attached to the PCB, while the copper conductors connect the components to one another electronically. You can get the components from https://www.automation-usa.com/allen-bradley/.
If she doesn't help you I don't know how else to help you

Back