CA Reference/Engagement Form Questions - Same Project 2, Different PEs?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernie

Reaction score
I worked on a project where there were 2 licensed PEs supervising my work. Both of them agreed to be a reference for my PE application. Is it fine if I have them do so, but the projects will be the same on the application? The wording on the application instructions are a bit confusing to me..

Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance!

Hi Bernie, I just answered your private message on this. If you wish to share the response that’s fine. 

edit: sorry guess it wasn’t a private message. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much! @CAPLS The post was a duplicate - posted in the wrong forum initially and then couldn't figure out how to delete the post 😕

I worked on a project where there were 2 licensed PEs supervising my work. Both of them agreed to be a reference for my PE application. Is it fine if I have them do so, but the projects will be the same on the application? The wording on the application instructions are a bit confusing to me..

Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance!
Hi @bernie & @CAPLS : I have the same question on this. I have three PEs for the same one project. They all three agreed to sign the reference forms. Do I need to get from all three of them? Does it help? Should I assign one separate engagement number for each of them or only one engagement number for all of them?
Thanks.

Back