Mississippi Board

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnLee

Reaction score
Someone  help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it’s just me, but I can’t follow your rant at all.  You say that Miss rejected your application due to your experience.  What specific experience are you listing?  What is your function?  If just because you work for the state you’re trying to use the state engineer as your licensed direct supervisor, I’m not sure that’s true.

you really need to explain things better and if no one directly supervising your work is a P.E. then they probably won’t accept that as meeting the requirements.

what are you asking of people on this board?

Maybe it’s just me, but I can’t follow your rant at all.  You say that Miss rejected your application due to your experience.  What specific experience are you listing?  What is your function?  If just because you work for the state you’re trying to use the state engineer as your licensed direct supervisor, I’m not sure that’s true.

you really need to explain things better and if no one directly supervising your work is a P.E. then they probably won’t accept that as meeting the requirements.

what are you asking of people on this board?

I’m not trying to be sarcastic here, but it sounds like you really should be having this discussion with people at the MS Board. Doesn’t matter what any of us says. 

Back