PE Civil-Construction

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah M

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am preparing for PE Civil-Construction. I bought Testmasters material (not attending this classes) but I am kind of confused. All of the breath & depth topics for all of the civil disciplines are mixed in their material. It is hard for me to understand which parts I have to read and which part is for depth preperation. Is there anyone in this group that attended Testmasters classes to help me with this issue. 

Thank you!

Hello Sarah,

As far as I know there is a separate book/section that specifically targets the PM section. Don't you have this book?

i have not done the testmasters but i agree with the post above that typically the AM Breadth practice exams are different than the PM Depth practice exams.  i have a lot of practice exams, study material, and videos for the P.E. and the Construction depth if you would like them i can send you a dropbox link to download them for free.  

i have not done the testmasters but i agree with the post above that typically the AM Breadth practice exams are different than the PM Depth practice exams.  i have a lot of practice exams, study material, and videos for the P.E. and the Construction depth if you would like them i can send you a dropbox link to download them for free.  
hI, Dsnow0987, I am also taking the Construction depth exam and would love a link if you would send it to me, that would be great!

hI, Dsnow0987, I am also taking the Construction depth exam and would love a link if you would send it to me, that would be great!
Hi, were you ever able to get that link? I am in the middle of studying as well and need all the reference material i can get my hands on lol. Appreciate it if anyone can help me out.

I wasn't able to get the link in question. I am looking to start a study group though and have lots of materials. Just looking for someone to be in tough with through the process for the next few months. Interested?

Civil Engineering Academy has some helpful videos on YouTube if you need to see a few problems worked through.

I wasn't able to get the link in question. I am looking to start a study group though and have lots of materials. Just looking for someone to be in tough with through the process for the next few months. Interested?
I'm interested. Sent you a message.

Back