Most Hated State by Every State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False. The northern square state hates the southern square state. 

Ignore that the people we hate the most from southern square state are probably from California. 

I wonder why Alaska hates Texas
Cause Texas keeps trying to claim they are the largest state. In truth, They were until 1949 when Alaska became a state and forced Texas to change their state song!

There's a long standing animosity between the two states. I still remember getting very strange looks when I was in Texas and stated that I'd support cutting Alaska in half and make Texas the third largest state. Alaska also has the following shirts (among others):

Texas 2.jpg

Texas 1.jpg

Why does Texas hate Oklahoma?

I'm Californian and don't particularly hate Texas. I just think some things that are done there are stupid. But my mom grew up there and I still have family there, so that probably has something to do with it.

Personally, I probably hate the most on NJ, but the freaking WORST drivers are Massholes, and while I have many friends from MA, that fact may put that state at the top of my personal list!

Last edited by a moderator:
@envirotex, I've enjoyed both of my trips to Texas. It's all in good fun.

I can confirm Michigan does, indeed, hate Ohio.
I can verify this as well. Had one professor at Michigan Tech that laid out how Ohio stole land from Michigan during statehood, among other things. If you even mentioned Ohio, you dropped at least one grade during his class.

Back