Effective July 2020 --> Fundamentals of Engineering (F.E) study materials - Introduce Yourself - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Electrifying Engineer

Effective July 2020 --> Fundamentals of Engineering (F.E) study materials

Hello Family,

Kindly share/respond with any study materials, links, suggestions, inputs and tricks to nail Fundamentals of Engineering (F.E) in ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER EXAM - Effective with exam beginning July 2020.

Please share some study materials, it would really help lot of aspiring exam takers. Lets help each other GROW.

Regards & Respect,

From all aspiring Electrical Engineers

Edited by Electrifying Engineer
To add tags

3 hours ago, Electrifying Engineer said:

Hello Family,

Kindly share/respond with any study materials, links, suggestions, inputs and tricks to nail Fundamentals of Engineering (F.E) in ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER EXAM - Effective with exam beginning July 2020.

Please share some study materials, it would really help lot of aspiring exam takers. Lets help each other GROW.

Regards & Respect,

Nice user name!

Subscribe to our Electrical and Computer FE Exam YouTube Channel. There are only a few videos but we will be adding to it every week. If there is anything particular you are looking for help with let me know and I'll see if we can can add some videos on the subject.

14 hours ago, Electrifying Engineer said:

Hello Family,

Regards & Respect,

Hi! Have you checked out http://engineerboards.com/forum/6-the-fe-exam/ at all? This is an intro like hey this is me i'm from here and I like this kind of thread, and the one I linked is more content based. Welcome to the boards and good luck with your studies!