Effective July 2020 --> Fundamentals of Engineering (F.E) study materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Family,

Kindly share/respond with any study materials, links, suggestions, inputs and tricks to nail Fundamentals of Engineering (F.E) in ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER EXAM - Effective with exam beginning July 2020.

Please share some study materials, it would really help lot of aspiring exam takers. Lets help each other GROW.

Regards & Respect,

From all aspiring Electrical Engineers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Family,

Kindly share/respond with any study materials, links, suggestions, inputs and tricks to nail Fundamentals of Engineering (F.E) in ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER EXAM - Effective with exam beginning July 2020.

Please share some study materials, it would really help lot of aspiring exam takers. Lets help each other GROW.

Regards & Respect,

Nice user name!

Subscribe to our Electrical and Computer FE Exam YouTube Channel. There are only a few videos but we will be adding to it every week. If there is anything particular you are looking for help with let me know and I'll see if we can can add some videos on the subject.

Hello Family,

Regards & Respect,

Hi! Have you checked out http://engineerboards.com/forum/6-the-fe-exam/ at all? This is an intro like hey this is me i'm from here and I like this kind of thread, and the one I linked is more content based. Welcome to the boards and good luck with your studies! 

Back