AEI CA Seismic Class By Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBeshay

Reaction score
Hello Engineers, I would like to share my experience with Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim with AEI CA Seismic (Formerly named EET). Dr. Ibrahim presents the topics clearly, throughly and communicates ideas and concepts effectively. He organizes class time effectively.  He creates a supportive learning environment and generates interest and student participation.He invites questions, listen attentively, and answers with clarity. He treats everyone with respect. He provides his knowledge and experience and it is useful to the exam. More than 80% of the sample problems he gives in the class is in the exam. He is always adding new questions from recent exams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Ibrahim was my online Instructor for AEI's Seimsmic Course for the CA Seisemic Exam for PE licensure. The course and exam materials (created by Dr. Ibrahim) were extremely thorough. The true value of the course was found in Dr. Ibrahim’s lecture where he explained the topics clearly and concisely. The seismic exam was the most difficult for me, personally. I spent extra hours asking Dr. Ibrahim questions and he was extremely responsive via email. We would go through problems together and he would give me feedback on my practice exams. His friendly teaching skills in the exam materials helped me pass the seismic exam with confidence. 

Back