AEI - CA Seismic On-Demand Webinars by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AEI

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
AEI CA Seismic OnDemand Webinars taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim offers a comprehensive and thorough review of the the fundamentals needed to pass the CA Seismic exam with confidence.

• Access to 56 hours of Recorded Webinars
  • Fundamentals Textbook, and Practice Exam book
  • Weekly homework and three mini-exams
  • Two full Simulation Exams
  • Access to three Computer Based Tests Portal
  • Access to Ask the Instructor Portal
  • Access to Discussion Forum
  • Access is granted for 120 days from the first day of registration, extended due to current events by request.
  • Free repeat 
  • Fees : $525
“Ahmed, Thank you for your hard work and dedication to helping me achieve success with passing the Seismic Principles Exam. You are an extremely gifted teacher and an inspirational leader. Thank you for encouraging me and always having confidence in my abilities. You have helped made my dream come true!”   
Stacy G., Redding, CA

“Dr. Ibrahim, I cannot express my sincere thanks to you for your awesome teaching and just the way you made the seismic engineering one of my favorite subjects now.  I loved working with you and doing the exercises. Thanks again for the valuable time you gave to me personally in this exam preparation and making this a very memorable experience.”
Sarah Z., Cherry Hill, NJ

“Dear Ahmed, I found your class to be incredibly detailed and informative. There wasn’t a question that I felt unprepared for after the course. The review book was a complete reference with all the code easily summarized right there for you. I really felt that you offered the best review course – irrespective of the price.”
David E., Solana Beach, CA

Back