WEST VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hill William

Lets Go Mountaineers
Reaction score
Maybe its wishful thinking but our results are usually near the first. Anybody know anything????? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
:D That took longer than I thought. You guys were starting to disappoint me.

I just got off the phone with the lady at the WV PE board. She indicated that they

had not recieved the scores. She did say that the mail hasn't come today though.

And if you call ELSES to see if the results went out, they will tell you WV has had them. Why can't they be forthcomming?

I was hoping to find out before the weekend...looks like we'll find out next week.

They write their own letters on WV state board letter head, then put them all in envelopes, then get them ready to mail out, and right when they go to drop them in the mailbox, L. Rosier will send out an email saying that they just recieved the results and will do their best to get them out to you as soon as possible.

Then, when you get the results in your mailbox the next day, you will think "WOW, what a great job our board does".

When in reality, they could be sent straight to us from ELSES, and we'd already have them.

....can ya tell I'm getting ansy?

I actually like our board and think they do a good job, I'm just ranting.

Just an idea:

Call your board and ask about getting proof of your EIT for a new job (I did that, but really needed it for that reason, about a week ago). They might ask if you are a PE, the implication being that you can use that evidence (that happended to me). Then tell them you are waiting for the results for that. Casually ask if they know when it is coming (that happened to me).

Maybe that way you can etablish a relationship with someone in the office (that happened to me).

Yesterday I emailed this person and they told me I would have the results by this weekend.

My whole sequence of events was legitimate and truthful- I really was calling for EIT proof for a new job. But it worked in my favor and now I know that the results will be here today or tomorrow in the mail.

Ed

Last edited:
I just wish they had someone working on their website. If you do a PE verification search, you don't get results for all that are on there.

I can't even figure out the "magic number" because the last several hundred numbers given out aren't on the website verification search yet.

I used to think the "magic number" was 16639, but on the roster I found numbers past it. 16659, 16686, 16702, 16737, 16739, 16771, 16772, etc. etc.

Search any of those numbers, and nothing comes up.

Go figure.

Back