October 2020

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKo

Reaction score
With April exams cancelled, 

I am looking ahead towards October and knock this exam out of my way once and for all. 

I need some tips for people who passed the PE exam or have experience with material. 

this will be my third time taking it, and money is short for me. I am planning to purchase EET structural on demand class ($550) and I don't have a breadth material (Had to return back to coworkers). I asked EET if I can purchase the binder alone but no chance. I am in between purchasing EET binder from someone (please?) or purchase school of PE booklet ($240). 

What is better....School of PE or EET ?? (breadth) 

thank you. 

Hello RKo,

I am sorry to hear about your previous unsuccessful attempts. 

I have taken PE and SE Review Courses with EET and would highly recommend them. However, Dr. Ibrahim and Dr. Zayati used to teach for EET when I took these courses but have now moved on to AEI. Their review materials are of exquisite quality, and not only will you pass the exam, but your knowledge of structural engineering will be tremendously expanded. 

Please, check out the following post where I elaborated a little more on their review courses.

http://engineerboards.com/topic/34625-8-hr-structural-pe-by-aei/?tab=comments#comment-7596393

Let me know if you have any questions.

The Ambassador, PE, SE.

Last edited by a moderator:
With April exams cancelled, 

I am looking ahead towards October and knock this exam out of my way once and for all. 

I need some tips for people who passed the PE exam or have experience with material. 

this will be my third time taking it, and money is short for me. I am planning to purchase EET structural on demand class ($550) and I don't have a breadth material (Had to return back to coworkers). I asked EET if I can purchase the binder alone but no chance. I am in between purchasing EET binder from someone (please?) or purchase school of PE booklet ($240). 

What is better....School of PE or EET ?? (breadth) 

thank you. 
I definetly recommend AEI. The same great instructors (Dr. Ibrahim and Dr. Zayati) have moved on their own from EET and established AEI. Phenomenal teachers. Their efforts and course administration goes way beyond the binder and the lectures. always available for questions and very approachable. 

Back