Coronavirus home office

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master slacker

Something awesome.
Reaction score
I found myself a new home office this morning that'll work until around noon and I'm wondering what everyone else's new work environments are like.  In the afternoon I'll have to move back to the dining room table. 😕 

IMG_0709 (2).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a two computer setup.  When we finished out our basement and added a guest suite, I took over the old guest room as an office.  It works pretty well.  I like the two computer (Mac and laptop PC) set up. 

IMG_2795.jpg

Currently set up with a laptop and an old Dell monitor, sitting on top of the folding table that Honda used to include in the back of their previous generation CRV's.  Stealing that thing out of there before trading the car in was one of the smarter moves we've made!

After studying for the PE in this room, I made Boyfriend replace the desk when I moved in. Since I had a feeling I'd end up working from home due to snow at somepoint. So we built the desk: It's 30in deep by 60in wide. And as you can see, due to the size & quantity of paper I have, I bought up my folding table and I utilize the bed & floor as much as I can (fighting against the roomba & the dog tho. both are work place hazards right now)

InkedInkeddesk_LI.jpg

Gotta get a better chair
18632f20f33c5c2af5ce7b986b19d938.jpg

Please excuse the empty bookshelves, I plan on populating them
Hello guitars! 👍

After studying for the PE in this room, I made Boyfriend replace the desk when I moved in. Since I had a feeling I'd end up working from home due to snow at somepoint. So we built the desk: It's 30in deep by 60in wide. And as you can see, due to the size & quantity of paper I have, I bought up my folding table and I utilize the bed & floor as much as I can (fighting against the roomba & the dog tho. both are work place hazards right now)
Hello Christmas Cactus!👍

Decent view out my window.
Hello Deer!👍

Gotta get a better chair
Road Guy is ready if computer freezes up. 👍

Not posting mine cause it's sad compared to all of these :(

Work let me grab my chair from the office to use during the forced shut down.  Great improvementimage.jpg

Back