Steps to pevent Illness/germs including Corona Virus

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean Agnostic

Reaction score
Ciao,

Please see, read, and print the file attached hereto. Please, please, please, por favor cuidense, stay healthy, and may God Bless you!

Peace and Blessings

[SIZE=12pt]Sincerely yours,
@Dean Agnostic
[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

STEPS TO PREVENT ILLNESS_CDC.jpg

This is hard to accomplish in our open office where you get to wipe your coworkers nose  without getting up from your seat.  It will be interesting to see what happens when we get back from our WFH hiatus in 4 weeks. We are downsizing so we can sit in every other seat for awhile until our lease is up.

This is hard to accomplish in our open office where you get to wipe your coworkers nose  without getting up from your seat.  It will be interesting to see what happens when we get back from our WFH hiatus in 4 weeks. We are downsizing so we can sit in every other seat for awhile until our lease is up.
I'll be surprised if we go back in 4 weeks.  I'm guessing June/July with the possibility for a second round in the fall.

I'll be surprised if we go back in 4 weeks.  I'm guessing June/July with the possibility for a second round in the fall.
Yeah, I'm betting 10-12 weeks bare minimum at this point.

Back