Coronavirus

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess anything is possible, but I wouldn't expect cancellations with the current risk level in the US. Could change an any moment though.

Hmmm, I see that the trolling is starting earlier than normal this cycle. 

In all seriousness though, based on present conditions I would fully expect the test to be administered as normal and as scheduled.  

I wouldn't be shocked if local circumstances forces a change, but if that occurs then you'll have much more pressing concerns to deal with.

The NCEES main page actually contains a link to the current exam status with respect to COVID-19, found here: https://ncees.org/latest-information-on-covid-19-response/

As of now everything will be proceeding as scheduled, but I would suggest checking every now and then to ensure there are no changes (particularly if you happen to live in one of the areas with the most cases).

The NCEES main page actually contains a link to the current exam status with respect to COVID-19, found here: https://ncees.org/latest-information-on-covid-19-response/
I came into the office today and we had an 'All-Hands' meeting to discuss COVID-19. We're a global company so it's being monitored closely. The thought of the virus affecting the exam crossed my mind the other day but I pushed the though aside. I just went to NCEES.org to check on something else and I saw the notification on the home page. My heart stopped for a minute.

It looks like a couple a of cases have been confirmed in Wake county in NC which is where I'm taking the exam.

Signs are not looking good so I just made sure my hotel reservation has hassle free cancellation up to 24-hrs prior 🤣

so we can bring in hand sanitizer and wipes and wear face masks...after the proctors touch all over them.  😒
I would assume "visually" means they will ask you to show it to them. But again we all know how the experiences differ from site to site.

Get some gloves for them to inspect your mask. 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Back