February 2020 Exam Results - Page 2 - CA-Seismic/Survey Exams - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
deezol

February 2020 Exam Results

Recommended Posts

I passed seismic !! What a relief after 10 weeks of daily work.

Congrats to those who passed, and don't give up if you failed, you'll get it next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got it just now, Passed surveying.

Does anyone know if we need to do anything to get our licenses or just wait and they will mail us the certificates with the license number ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Water_engineer said:

failed surveying again, last exam 😢

I'm going to take Surveying in Q2, any tips on how you studied (what material you used) and what you would do different?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Water_engineer said:

failed surveying again, last exam 😢

I'm going to take Surveying in Q2, any tips on how you studied (what material you used) and what you would do different?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, deezol said:

I'm going to take Surveying in Q2, any tips on how you studied (what material you used) and what you would do different?

Maybe I am not the best person to ask, I felt much better than the first time I took it, but my diagnostics report is worse. I guess I would just really really practice trigonometry and understand conceptually what is going on in with surveying. It is not enough to just do a problem, you must understand every aspect and concept of a problem, and how everything is related in a horizontal or vertical curve. no two problems are the same in surveying. I also recommend finding a textbook or reference that has a lot of good theoretical information on surveying, as there was a lot of theoretical questions this time. I used CPESR both times, I dont think it is a bad course, but I guess it is just not challenging enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Gogooooo.2014 said:

Got it just now, Passed surveying.

Does anyone know if we need to do anything to get our licenses or just wait and they will mail us the certificates with the license number ?? 

don't need to do anything they will mail the certificates and the license number should be on the DCA website in a couple weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, me12345 said:

don't need to do anything they will mail the certificates and the license number should be on the DCA website in a couple weeks

Thank You :) :) @me12345

Edited by Gogooooo.2014

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone who passed their exams/final exam in February still waiting on their license number? Our results were sent out March 12/13, but it appears they only assigned 4 new civil licenses with the March 27th run. Any news on when the rest will come out? I've tried calling the Board and always get a dead line that stops ringing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, J. Lynn said:

Has anyone who passed their exams/final exam in February still waiting on their license number? Our results were sent out March 12/13, but it appears they only assigned 4 new civil licenses with the March 27th run. Any news on when the rest will come out? I've tried calling the Board and always get a dead line that stops ringing. 

nah. seems like they are pretty behind, not sure if they even gave those who were given results in Feb for Jan exams have their number yet either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...