Passed the January 2020 Seismic and Surveying, Received results in Feb, 13, When my license will show up online

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have passed the January 2020 Seismic and Surveying exams, received results in Feb, 13,

When should I expect my license to show up online?

Thanks

Congratulations! (To Once Upon A Time). May I ask which review questionnaire books that you used? I tried to register for the CBT Exam of Jan~March 2021, but owing to COVID-19, yet I need to fly from HongKong back to LA, they put me for Q2 (April~June 2021). Many thanks!

Hi All,

I have passed the January 2020 Seismic and Surveying exams, received results in Feb, 13,

When should I expect my license to show up online?

Thanks
I took my exam early Nov 2019, got the results early Dec 2019, and then got licensed Dec 20, 2019. understand this was pre-COVID, but they used to run licenses every 2 weeks, so how long it will take depends on when the last time they ran it was, but they were pretty quick. I found the easy way was to check was the online license search. It took a bit for the email/letter to catch up to the database.

I also heard it shows up every two weeks, I got my application approved on Feb 12 but haven't seen the number on the lookup site yet.

Back