when will CA PE license come out?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndieWoooooooo

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the CA board will release the new licenses? I took the last survey exam in December and got the result on Jan. 7, 2020? I just looked up the license online and still did not find anything. 

Thanks to anyone who can share any information on this.

I’m not sure, I saw some guy said he got his passing results on September 9th (a Monday) and got his license released online on the 20th (a Friday). So going by that pattern, we should get it today, but I don’t know if they will release it or not...

Based on everything I’ve read on this website, they should be released today. I am in the same boat as you Andiewooooo and patiently waiting to get my license number.

I am in the same boat. I believe it is a State Holiday and the Board offices may be closed today.

I am in the same boat. I believe it is a State Holiday and the Board offices may be closed today.
Wow I completely forgot about that, since I do have work today. Ughh, guess i don't need to refresh the page anymore today  :\

Wow I completely forgot about that, since I do have work today. Ughh, guess i don't need to refresh the page anymore today  😕
I was wondering should it be this Friday or even next Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does everyone know how many civil license board issues each patch? I wonder if my number still 5 digits? 

Back