Super Bowl Squares

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
normally you play this in an office, where you buy a square and payouts at the end of each quarter.

1_Hpe3iz12N7fAymsiM4lPZA.png

How it works: Once all the squares have been selected, we will randomly pick numbers from 0-9 for each team in the Super Bowl, and assign that number to a particular row or column. These numbers represent the last number in the score of each team.

I've never done this online... But I'd be interested in participating if someone figures it out!

Here is a link to the super bowl squares - lets say $2 bucks a square? Payouts at the end of each Quarter

Let me know which ones you want  ( for example A1, G6, etc) and I will update the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-XVcBf6Pf1_Q4RpaSDwCZkXW-RNwP1JA1tNF2h5aQCg/edit?usp=sharing

How to Play:

Each person signs up for a square in a 10-by-10 grid. After all the squares are taken, the numbers 0-9 are randomly assigned as headers to each column and to each row. The columns represent one team, and the rows the other. For example, if your numbers were three for the NFC and eight for the AFC during  the Broncos / Hawks SB, you would have won following the Seahawks’ 43-8 domination over the Broncos. Similarly, many competitions have smaller winners for getting the score at the end of each quarter or half.

2020 Squares.png

No you can buy as many as you like -

I’ll figure out payouts tomorrow - one winner per quarter usually....

This looks like fun. I'd play.

D1

B7

I5

B10

Who wants my $8?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill update the smart sheet today - I was "sick" / skiing 10" of fresh stuff yesterday...

If we get enough people I will send you all a pay pal link ?

I will also record the rolling of the dice for the score sections of the sheet if need be :D

Updated the Squares 

Niners

Chiefs

A1

B1

C1

Chattaneer

E1

F1

G1

H1

I1

J1

A2

B2

C2

D2

E2

F2

G2

H2

I2

J2

RG

B3

C3

D3

E3

F3

G3

H3

I3

J3

A4

B4

C4

D4

E4

F4

RG

H4

I4

J4

A5

B5

RG

D5

E5

F5

G5

H5

Chattaneer

J5

A6

B6

C6

D6

E6

F6

G6

H6

I6

J6

A7

Chattaneer

C7

D7

RG

F7

G7

H7

I7

J7

A8

B8

C8

D8

E8

F8

G8

H8

I8

J8

A9

B9

C9

D9

E9

F9

RG

H9

I9

J9

A10

Chattaneer

C10

D10

E10

F10

G10

H10

I10

J10

I'm in too! C9, F4, H8, and J6.

GO NINERS!

In my work one, I have two squares and they're both no good. One is 8/8 and the other is 5/3 or maybe 5/2, I think??

Lol 5/2 So within the first quarter you need both teams to get a safety and one to get a field goal 👍

Back