December 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebruce44

Reaction score
I see that there is a topic specific to Survey, but wanted to start one for both tests.

Historically, what has been the day results are released for December? I imagine there is a slight delay with the holidays?

Personally, I took Seismic for the 2nd (and hopefully last!) time and found it to be significantly more challenging than the first test and the practice exams I took. How did others feel?

I studied with EET (now AEI) and Dr. Ibrahim. I felt like his material and timed practice exams prepared me well. I felt ok, and actually the most comfortable of the 3 exams coming out of seismic. I am cautiously optimistic waiting for the results. 

I see that there is a topic specific to Survey, but wanted to start one for both tests.

Historically, what has been the day results are released for December? I imagine there is a slight delay with the holidays?

Personally, I took Seismic for the 2nd (and hopefully last!) time and found it to be significantly more challenging than the first test and the practice exams I took. How did others feel?
I would guess some time next week of Jan.13

I studied with EET (now AEI) and Dr. Ibrahim. I felt like his material and timed practice exams prepared me well. I felt ok, and actually the most comfortable of the 3 exams coming out of seismic. I am cautiously optimistic waiting for the results. 
Very similar experience. Studied the EET study guide and practice tests and felt well prepared. Cautiously optimistic is a good description. 

I did the EET course too and feel like I PROBABLY passed... but i'm not sure. Last time, I thought I did decently (though I didn't use a course), and ended up doing terribly. So I don't want to jinx it! I just hope when they send the email, it doesn't have the stupid re-examination form attached. Such a slap in the face to attach that... like, "Hey here's your password, go login to check your results. By the way, just for your convenience, here's a form so you can retake the test. UHHH not that we are saying anything one way or the other!"

I see 3:38 as the latest they have recently released results. Where are these surveying results?! 

I hope we get results soon! This is the only one I'm waiting for! 

Has there been any times where survey results were released days after seismic? 

Back