December 2019 Test Results - CA-Seismic/Survey Exams - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
thebruce44

December 2019 Test Results

I see that there is a topic specific to Survey, but wanted to start one for both tests.

Historically, what has been the day results are released for December? I imagine there is a slight delay with the holidays?

Personally, I took Seismic for the 2nd (and hopefully last!) time and found it to be significantly more challenging than the first test and the practice exams I took. How did others feel?

I studied with EET (now AEI) and Dr. Ibrahim. I felt like his material and timed practice exams prepared me well. I felt ok, and actually the most comfortable of the 3 exams coming out of seismic. I am cautiously optimistic waiting for the results. 

2 hours ago, thebruce44 said:

I see that there is a topic specific to Survey, but wanted to start one for both tests.

Historically, what has been the day results are released for December? I imagine there is a slight delay with the holidays?

Personally, I took Seismic for the 2nd (and hopefully last!) time and found it to be significantly more challenging than the first test and the practice exams I took. How did others feel?

I would guess some time next week of Jan.13

2 hours ago, bickyisone said:

I studied with EET (now AEI) and Dr. Ibrahim. I felt like his material and timed practice exams prepared me well. I felt ok, and actually the most comfortable of the 3 exams coming out of seismic. I am cautiously optimistic waiting for the results. 

Very similar experience. Studied the EET study guide and practice tests and felt well prepared. Cautiously optimistic is a good description. 

I did the EET course too and feel like I PROBABLY passed... but i'm not sure. Last time, I thought I did decently (though I didn't use a course), and ended up doing terribly. So I don't want to jinx it! I just hope when they send the email, it doesn't have the stupid re-examination form attached. Such a slap in the face to attach that... like, "Hey here's your password, go login to check your results. By the way, just for your convenience, here's a form so you can retake the test. UHHH not that we are saying anything one way or the other!"

1 minute ago, thebruce44 said:

Just got the results for Seismic and I passed!

Good luck to everyone else!

Oh man...the suspense is killing me!!! Now to wait an hour for survey!!!

Passed Seismic as well. Good luck to all

Edited by BRB
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheGeologist said:

Oh man...the suspense is killing me!!! Now to wait an hour for survey!!!

How soon do the survey results come out after seismic?

8 minutes ago, TheLoneStarEngineer said:

How soon do the survey results come out after seismic?

Man I dunno. In the past I’ve seen within an hour or two. Going on 3 now...😭

I see 3:38 as the latest they have recently released results. Where are these surveying results?! 

Just now, mejia89 said:

I hope we get results soon! This is the only one I'm waiting for! 

Dude me too. Can’t believe how long it’s taking. How am I supposed to work?! Haha

5 minutes ago, JVip said:

So happy i passed Survey... I am officially a PE! well once I get my license....

What class did you use for survey? Assuming you took a class.