Problems with Complex Imaginary

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryant Martin

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced ordering problems with Complex Imaginary? I have ordered material from them for preparation for the April 2020 exam. It was shipped to the wrong address. They don't have a phone number to contact anyone and they don't answer emails. I feel as if I have been ripped off. I am hesitant to order more material because they have not responded well. 

Anyone have any recommendations for study material other than Complex Imaginary? I have been patient, but time is running out.

I didn't have any problems when I ordered from them. That sucks! Were you not able to figure out where it was delivered? 

I do like the CI practice exams. They are much easier than the actual exam but the repetition is good (at least for me) for drilling some formulas into your head. Another practice exam you definitely need to invest in is the NCEES practice exam. I would recommend going to EngPro Guide website as well. He has a practice exam, a code practice exam and a guide. I really like his material and the practice exam is really good. I've been hearing good things about the 2 practice exams 'Cram for the Professional Engineering Electrical and Computer Power Exam.' I bought them but haven't gone through them yet. 

ElectricalPE Review is an awesome website to check out. He has a practice exam now as well. Haven't completed that one either but I bet it's awesome. The rest of the material he has on his website is really good. 

I didn't have any problems when I ordered from them. That sucks! Were you not able to figure out where it was delivered? 

I do like the CI practice exams. They are much easier than the actual exam but the repetition is good (at least for me) for drilling some formulas into your head. Another practice exam you definitely need to invest in is the NCEES practice exam. I would recommend going to EngPro Guide website as well. He has a practice exam, a code practice exam and a guide. I really like his material and the practice exam is really good. I've been hearing good things about the 2 practice exams 'Cram for the Professional Engineering Electrical and Computer Power Exam.' I bought them but haven't gone through them yet. 

ElectricalPE Review is an awesome website to check out. He has a practice exam now as well. Haven't completed that one either but I bet it's awesome. The rest of the material he has on his website is really good. 
Justin released another exam this October - the FINAL exam. And Zach's test is amazing - I really recommend that you get it 

Back