"Member" title bugs

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Post them here . I Will get them resolved - sorry in advance!  Gremlins in the wire!!!!!

Other than the oversized red stars, things look right for my profile. Gotta love software updates.

I'm curious what the bugs are.

Edit: I have no idea what my member title was before the update. But feel free to make it something more awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious what the bugs are.

Edit: I have no idea what my member title was before the update. But feel free to make it something more awesome.
just little things, like you have 1,000 + posts so that should make you a veteran member and not a "member" - 

just little things, like you have 1,000 + posts so that should make you a veteran member and not a "member" - 
546 to go

Wait no. You said posts, not reputation. So I should be a veteran member? Didn't even know.

... 🤔 questionable. Still feels like I'm new around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
My stuff looks right.

The "Supporting Member" red stars are pretty large.

And Veteran and Charter Member silver stars aren't appearing on my work computer, but they do appear on my phone. It looks like my employer is blocking the IP of wherever the silver star graphics are located.

Thanks for the fix - definitely wasn't planning on asking for one, but feeling the honor flow through me as a "Charter Member" makes it all worthwhile. 

anyone got any bright ideas for a better supporting member logo?
gold-dollar-sign.jpg

Wait...didn't we used to have a way of seeing if people were online without hovering over their name/going to their profile to see their last visit?  Or is this a sickness dream I once had?
Maybe there was like a little green dot on our pic?

Wait...didn't we used to have a way of seeing if people were online without hovering over their name/going to their profile to see their last visit?  Or is this a sickness dream I once had?

Maybe there was like a little green dot on our pic?
Must have been before I started my membership. I don't recall ever seeing any quick indicator of people being online within the forums; you had to either:

1) Go to their profile,

2) Hover over their picture/name,

3) Navigate to the "Online Users" page, or

4) At the bottom of the home page, look at the "Online Users" section.

Back