Colorado Results - OCT 2019 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
CO_Engineer

Colorado Results

16 isn't a whole lot... maybe its CBT?

How many people were at your test site? Multiply by 2 test sites and halve (for those passed and aren't decoupled) and that about how many they need to input for the P&P exam.

@RBHeadge PE There were over 400 in Denver. Grand Junction tends to be smaller, usually 60, is what I think @Will.I.Am PE said?

Alright, lets keep the math simple and assume 500 test takers statewide, so roughly 200-250 licenses to process and load into the system

1 minute ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Alright, lets keep the math simple and assume 500 test takers statewide, so roughly 200-250 licenses to process and load into the system

But they've decoupled. They're not loading in all 200-250. I'd say less than that. 

Reposted from the results thread:

New licenses are starting at 56714.  Current license number goes to 56735 (~20 people so far, updated 4:02pm mst)

https://apps.colorado.gov/dora/licensing/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx

MadamPirate posted this below, and this is the easiest way to see the full list without looking up license #'s one by one, (under the 'Architects, Engineers and Land Surveyors' section, fastest way to search is filter by issue date, column R:

https://apps.colorado.gov/dora/licensing/Lookup/GenerateRoster.aspx

Edited by _d2_

Good point, when you filled out your application, were you coupled or decoupled; was this a very recent change in CO? The true number they have to upload now could be significantly lower is every new taker is decoupled. 500 takers x 20% repeat takers x ~35% pass rate for repeats and you get a few dozen people. 

1 minute ago, Geoskier9 said:

Anyone see their EI in the license lookup?

Good idea, some states convert the EIT number into a PE number.

Just now, RBHeadge PE said:

Good point, when you filled out your application, were you coupled or decoupled; was this a very recent change in CO? The true number they have to upload now could be significantly lower is every new taker is decoupled. 500 takers x 20% repeat takers x ~35% pass rate for repeats and you get a few dozen people. 

I was personally decoupled - I took my exam a season earlier than I was going to straight out of school. When I went to the exam, my proctor also mentioned this was the largest group they'd ever seen. There were a LOT of people who were suddenly eligible earlier than they thought they were going to be. 

4 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Good idea, some states convert the EIT number into a PE number.

Colorado does not - I just checked my buddy, his EIT and PE numbers are different. 

2 minutes ago, Kanienkeha4 said:

DORA doesn't issue numbers for EI's

They do and they don't. You can look yours up, but they don't give it to you. 

Man they take like 10 minutes to enter one person....

image.png.e500533159e9ce9daaf21af0ac052fa9.png

4 minutes ago, Kanienkeha4 said:

DORA doesn't issue numbers for EI's

they do.. i have a E.I number..

Just now, Kanienkeha4 said:

281130340004211.png?r1024x1024

Is it different from my NCEES EI number? I don't pull up anything when I search for my name here https://apps.colorado.gov/dora/licensing/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx

Download the sheet and look for yourself.

https://apps.colorado.gov/dora/licensing/Lookup/GenerateRoster.aspx

1 minute ago, Kanienkeha4 said:

281130340004211.png?r1024x1024

Is it different from my NCEES EI number? I don't pull up anything when I search for my name here https://apps.colorado.gov/dora/licensing/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx

https://apps.colorado.gov/dora/licensing/Default.aspx log in to this and check under license.. it should show your E.I. number

at this point it's going to be next week.. oh well..

5 minutes ago, Sambam said:

at this point it's going to be next week.. oh well..

I'm getting so drunk tonight. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MadamPirate said:

I'm getting so drunk tonight. 

me too. but kind of want to go skiing tomorrow too. I had my grad school finals this wednesday and hoped PE will be out before friday.. but now not gonna sleep well this weekend either.. 

2 minutes ago, MadamPirate said:

I'm getting so drunk tonight through Monday morning. 

fify

Just now, RBHeadge PE said:

fify

Unfortunately, I have to work Monday. And I shouldn't hurt my liver that bad all weekend. 

i think they stopped entering licences for the day at 56735. It's sitting there for past half an hour. probably sloths went home. 

image.png

I called DORA and got ahold of some gent there. He told me its going to take 3-4 business days to get everything uploaded. Take that for what it's worth worth. That and $5 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

• Sad 2