Vermont

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm one of TWO for Vermont this cycle!

Yay go us!

I passed, finally, MAJOR YAY! 

Major Congrats! Sounds like you had a battle to get over the finish line. I think a lot of people would have given up, very nice work sticking with it. 

0041sQt.gif

I'm one of TWO for Vermont this cycle!

Yay go us!

I passed, finally, MAJOR YAY! 

Ok, I was in the spam thread going nuts, but I needed to come here to say that, and this may sound fake or weird, but I wanted you to pass more than I wanted to pass. I just.... nothing would have been right in this world if you did not pass. I am so relieved and motivated by this. 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Now how long does it take for the application to finally process??
Their next board meeting is the 1st week of February. So that's when I think we'll get our license numbers.

Kara isn't always the most responsive plus the holidays so I'm not going to bother email and ask. Though I could email one of my professors - he went thru this process a decade ago or so and might recall. 

Ok, I was in the spam thread going nuts, but I needed to come here to say that, and this may sound fake or weird, but I wanted you to pass more than I wanted to pass. I just.... nothing would have been right in this world if you did not pass. I am so relieved and motivated by this. 

+1 for EB love. Will be spamming for @civilrobot for sure. 💓

I'll have this same energy for you this Spring. You've got a friend up north rooting hard for you! 

Back