Washington is out!!!! - Page 4 - OCT 2019 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Helluva PE

Washington is out!!!!

Tried the email printed certificate option and did not see anything.  Has anyone actually gotten an email response from that application?

Still haven't gotten one emailed to me, but I did get my certificate in the mail yesterday. It doesn't look nearly as cool as I had hoped lol. It's envelope sized, but it did come with a wallet sized copy. Not sure if I really want to carry that around 😂

1 hour ago, Doug E. Fresh said:

Still haven't gotten one emailed to me, but I did get my certificate in the mail yesterday. It doesn't look nearly as cool as I had hoped lol. It's envelope sized, but it did come with a wallet sized copy. Not sure if I really want to carry that around 😂

Oh right on!

1 hour ago, jediobiwan said:

Anyone else received their wall certificate? Still waiting over here. 

I'm still waiting, too...let us know when you get yours!

• Like 1

I got an email version on Tuesday, 2/6, in response I assume to my 1/18 request for license by email via the online portal. Still no physical version. For those that have received the physical copy, did it look weird?

For instance, the other PEs in my office have one that generally looks like this: 

supreme-sc1m.jpg

But the email version was a Mount Ranier/Puget Sound background of something like this:

Image result for washington state pe wall certificate

(Note: That license just came up when I google imaged it)

Yeah mine looks like the bottom picture, but with a "sunrise" color image of Rainier. On 2/6 I got the email copy I requested on 1/17. I was expecting something like your top picture that looks more like my university diploma. 

55 minutes ago, jediobiwan said:

I got an email version on Tuesday, 2/6, in response I assume to my 1/18 request for license by email via the online portal. Still no physical version. For those that have received the physical copy, did it look weird?

For instance, the other PEs in my office have one that generally looks like this: 

supreme-sc1m.jpg

But the email version was a Mount Ranier/Puget Sound background of something like this:

Image result for washington state pe wall certificate

(Note: That license just came up when I google imaged it)

The bottom picture is your actual license; WA issues this type of certificate for all types of licenses (such as hair stylists). Your certificate (top) will come later.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ChebyshevII PE said:

The bottom picture is your actual license; WA issues this type of certificate for all types of licenses (such as hair stylists). Your certificate (top) will come later.

Cool. I thought that might be the case, but did't realize until I got the license that there is a difference between the certificate and license. 

Just an update, I still haven't received my wall certificate in the mail so I emailed to check. They are still processing those. I'm certain I'll be renewing my license (early March) before I ever get it in the mail at this point.