Hello!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wre_indiana

Reaction score
My name is Brian.

I'm a Civil (Water Resources) from Indiana.

I found the forum while waiting for the PE results form the Oct 2019 exam.  I'm sure that's why a lot of you come here.

Fortunately I passed the exam (yay!).  This forum helped me get through the anxiety.  I've decided I'd like to stay an active member and engage with all of you.  I enjoy the general positivity that everyone brings to the table.

Here are things that I'm generally interested in: disc golf, ultimate frisbee, reading, movies, tv shows, my dog, and lifting.

Favorite disc golf course: Seviren Lang (Georgetown, IN)

Favorite movies: Wolf of Wall Street, Django Unchained, Good Will Hunting

Favorite books: Dark Tower Series, Anything by Malcolm Gladwell, and I grew up on Harry Potter

Favorite TV Shows: Succession, Breaking Bad, Mad Men

I look forward to getting to know and interact with everyone.

Welcome :)  I came for the exam anxiety / results map, and stayed for the weird personalities, word, and Mafia Games (See shoot the breeze forum).

weird personalities
Hey! I resemble that remark!

My name is Brian.

I'm a Civil (Water Resources) from Indiana.

I found the forum while waiting for the PE results form the Oct 2019 exam.  I'm sure that's why a lot of you come here.

Fortunately I passed the exam (yay!).  This forum helped me get through the anxiety.  I've decided I'd like to stay an active member and engage with all of you.  I enjoy the general positivity that everyone brings to the table.

Here are things that I'm generally interested in: disc golf, ultimate frisbee, reading, movies, tv shows, my dog, and lifting.

Favorite disc golf course: Seviren Lang (Georgetown, IN)

Favorite movies: Wolf of Wall Street, Django Unchained, Good Will Hunting

Favorite books: Dark Tower Series, Anything by Malcolm Gladwell, and I grew up on Harry Potter

Favorite TV Shows: Succession, Breaking Bad, Mad Men

I look forward to getting to know and interact with everyone.
Welcome! And congratulations on passing :) Hope you enjoy your time here as much as we do.

Hey there, I'm also a fellow Hoosier and October 2019 exam destroyer.  It was hard, but well worth it!  That's what she said.

Congrats! 💪

Back