Ohio results out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeiraHoward

Reaction score
I created my account just to post this. :) My husband passed the mechanical MDM, first try. So proud!
Thanks for this board, I've been lurking and got a lot of the information on where to buy the prep materials for him from it. 

Has anyone who passed tried yet to pay the registration fee? Does the fee automatically show up in your cart or are there additional steps. Maybe I am just too antsy? 

Thanks, @LeiraHoward for posting this and repping Ohio in the map thread. I was planning on doing both, but OMGoodness, work has been an unmitigated disaster this week. I would literally just be getting here, now.

Also, I passed! 
No problem. :) Congrats on your pass! I'm super excited for my husband (more than he is, really). I have my EIT but can't take the PE (work experience doesn't meet criteria), so I've been trying to help him and honestly I think the information we got from this board is the reason he passed. I found SO much information here about study materials that we wouldn't have known about if we just used the NCEES site exclusively. Time to go give a donation to the site, for sure. :)

Thanks, @LeiraHoward for posting this and repping Ohio in the map thread. I was planning on doing both, but OMGoodness, work has been an unmitigated disaster this week. I would literally just be getting here, now.

Also, I passed! 

:w00t:   :plusone:   :party-smiley-048:   :pASSED2:

View attachment 15353
Yoooooooo, congratulations big guy!!!!!  Well done!!!!!!

Has anyone who passed tried yet to pay the registration fee? Does the fee automatically show up in your cart or are there additional steps. Maybe I am just too antsy? 
They did not send out an email, but my husband's status changed to something like "Awaiting Fee" and he logged in and paid and has an active status and license number now. :)  

Yeap mine too. Anyone know what exactly the difference between this $53 and the $70 we had to pay earlier is???

Back