Maryland is Out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I found out yesterday that I passed and the DLLR page said that within 14 days I should get a letter with my registration number. At 6am this morning I got an email from the board with my registration number and a link to apply for licensure. It also said that after I filled out the application and paid the fee that I would get instructions on how to print my license since apparently they don't do that anymore (they still mail you a certificate though). Went through and did my application and paid the $76.  How long does it take to get the license printing instructions/license #?

Congrats! Your registration number is your license number. I don't know what they're up to now, but I'm guessing is something like 55xxx? You can use that number to search for yourself in the license lookup at confirm that you're official.

When I first did this, five years ago, I appeared in the license lookup the next day. I got the official license in the mail less than a week later. IIRC, when I renewed last year I could download the license pretty soon thereafter. I can't remember if it was immediately or within a couple hours. 

I got my wall certificate in late March at an awards ceremony held by the the NSPE-Maryland Chapter. I'm not sure if they still have that semiannual event? Are they going to mail you your wall certificate? I'd be nervous about that as they print it on the thinnest paper available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back