Truth to the Exam Breach???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DLA_2019

Reaction score
Is there anyone that can verify what I read?...there was a breach before the exam, some sitting for the exam had the answers and now we may all need to retake??? Thank you in advance!

Is there anyone that can verify what I read?...there was a breach before the exam, some sitting for the exam had the answers and now we may all need to retake??? Thank you in advance!
Lol you don't even provide a source.

What sucks is that there are some people on here that say "go read some post to find your answer", and yet we have to sift through BS like this. Totally stupid.

I've never seen this level of results anxiety before

I read it on one of the other threads on here yesterday, and have been worried since. I made an account to see if anyone could verify. I had to go hunt for where I read it. I’m new here. No need to be rude. We are all anxious to find out what’s going on. 

0E84006E-62B5-4C22-95FD-631BF5FACAD9.png

The laughing reactions plus the others, followed up by the following response should be enough hint that the post was being sarcastic. Results will come out when they come out. NCEES says 8-10 weeks (56-70 days). We're at 47 days.

Thank you for clarifying. I didn’t see the reactions.
Some of y’all are so ugly. People suffer from anxiety disorders. There are so many people posting false stuff to get people worked up. Instead of trying to help each other out, theres just a bunch of sarcasm and ridicule.
sorry if I upset you with that post.  I am waiting as well.  2 questions later I responded with That guy's answer is the most reasonable that doesn't involve a data breach.  Be prepared for lots of fake results threads popping up as well.  No one really knows any answer unless you work for NCEES.  Happy waiting, and don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Some of y’all are so ugly. People suffer from anxiety disorders. There are so many people posting false stuff to get people worked up. Instead of trying to help each other out, theres just a bunch of sarcasm and ridicule.
A friend of mine who passed last year told me over and over to join the boards and I did, for information, but I avoid spending time here because it contributes to my anxiety at times more than it relieves it. That being said, there are some threads that are informational and actually helpful. I don't know how accurate this is, but aforementioned friend told me to just monitor the October 2019 threads because when results start being released, there will be an influx of posts naming which states have released. So, I just mainly lurk there and refresh every hour or so to see if there has been a large uptick in the number of posts (sometimes there is and it's unrelated). This is just to alleviate the oh-**** reaction I have been having every time my email pops up on my phone, because presumably unless TX is released first, I wouldn't expect an email until reading other states have been released. 

A friend of mine who passed last year told me over and over to join the boards and I did, for information, but I avoid spending time here because it contributes to my anxiety at times more than it relieves it. That being said, there are some threads that are informational and actually helpful. I don't know how accurate this is, but aforementioned friend told me to just monitor the October 2019 threads because when results start being released, there will be an influx of posts naming which states have released. So, I just mainly lurk there and refresh every hour or so to see if there has been a large uptick in the number of posts (sometimes there is and it's unrelated). This is just to alleviate the oh-**** reaction I have been having every time my email pops up on my phone, because presumably unless TX is released first, I wouldn't expect an email until reading other states have been released. 
Thank you so much! 

You don't seem like you'd be an Engineering type.. more like a reporter for the National Enquirer.. 

Hate ta tell ya this buttercup, but if you have anxiety disorders...... have some personal accountability and don't check or read anything on the forum. Just like anyone has the choice to post what they want on here you have the choice not to visit here.  After the results come out you'll realize we are all here to help you blow off some steam and anxiety as you wait the eternity for your results. Most posting on here have experienced it first hand and I can tell you the fake results really helped me chill out as I waited for those bastards to release the actual results.   If you can't see the humor and think it is a personal attack on you, I suggest you delete your account and don't come back.

Have you ever considered that maybe sarcasm and ridicule is how some people cope with the anxiety?

When I see those type of posts, I actually laugh a bit and it makes me look at things a little less seriously, which in turn makes me less anxious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate ta tell ya this buttercup, but if you have anxiety disorders...... have some personal accountability and don't check or read anything on the forum. Just like anyone has the choice to post what they want on here you have the choice not to visit here.  After the results come out you'll realize we are all here to help you blow off some steam and anxiety as you wait the eternity for your results. Most posting on here have experienced it first hand and I can tell you the fake results really helped me chill out as I waited for those bastards to release the actual results.   If you can't see the humor and think it is a personal attack on you, I suggest you delete your account and don't come back.
Everyone handles anxiety differently, and one way is to seek answers. I don’t think it’s a personal attack. Just want people to be aware that those types of responses are not helpful to some of us.

Have you ever considered that maybe sarcasm and ridicule is how some people cope with the anxiety?

When I see those type of posts, I actually laugh a bit and it makes me look at things a little less seriously, which in turn makes me less anxious.
Yes, I’m aware, but for some it makes it worse. For me it’s not, so I’d appreciate those responses be reserved for other feeds. Thanks! 

Back