Colorado Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mcompound

someone on "the other board" is posting that the colorado website is starting to update under the personal profiles. Has anyone else checked their profile?

Did CO results take this long last year? I'm in AZ, but I have a buddy whose waiting for his CO letter.

I checked my account at the Colorado board yesterday and it said Approved. It was at 5:00 PM. Earlier it used to say pending exam. they have not updated the license number. you can check your electronic account at https://www.doradls.state.co.us/index.php. They have added a few new license numbers mainly from NCEES records or other reasons but not from April 07. I think this means I passed first try - structural. I am anxiously excited.

I checked the CO website today and I was still listed as pending exam. Perhaps not a good sign at this point.

Colorado website just updated their database with new licenses from the April 07 PE. I PASSED. First try.

Has anybody from CO received their letters in mail yet?
I'm in CO and keep checking the mailbox everyday.

Website says they are to be mailed the 13th - tomorrow.

You can login the website and get some information.

Can't wait for that piece of paper!

Chees

e

I'm in CO and keep checking the mailbox everyday.
Website says they are to be mailed the 13th - tomorrow.

You can login the website and get some information.

Can't wait for that piece of paper!

Chees

e
I still haven't seen the letter yet but if you passed, I would think the website would have your license number listed by now.

I got my certificate today from Colorado. It was nice to finally get it in hand after finding the results almost 2 weeks back.

Back