What's taking so long???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCDeere

Reaction score
So in reviewing the Results Maps from previous tests, the avg results release day for the last 7 or so exams has been day 38... so  today is day 46.  It's taking a lot longer than normal even though we are still well within the window they told us.

I would assume it will be any day now.

Any ideas what is taking so long???

it's discussed AT LENGTH and repeatedly here:

It sucks scrolling through 50 pages of replies to find out the answers..... for the lazy person like me..  I went through a few pages and gathered they have to do some meeting of some sort.  blah blah need a cut to the chase answer.

No thanks.  Plus more than half the responses are un-related.
So basically you want someone else to do the work for you? Ok, fine, I'll bite.  The reason for the delay is there was a massive data breach before the exam and they are looking for patterns related to answers trying to determine who had answers with then during the exam.  If they are unable to make determinations, the current plan is to offer a retake.

Here is my analysis.  Basically nobody knows.  We can guesstimate, but not going to waste my time relying on guesses.  Even if you for sure knew it was going to be a certain time, I wouldn't believe it and hit the refresh button on the NCEES dashboard a million times a day anyway.  The time I would spend sifting through 50 pages of threads is times I could wasting hitting the refresh button. 

Here is my analysis.  Basically nobody knows.  We can guesstimate, but not going to waste my time relying on guesses.  Even if you for sure knew it was going to be a certain time, I wouldn't believe it and hit the refresh button on the NCEES dashboard a million times a day anyway.  The time I would spend sifting through 50 pages of threads is times I could wasting hitting the refresh button. 
And here is the best answer that doesn't involve the secret data breach

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Back