It will be released today

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexandroAldama

Reaction score
It will be released today, so congratulations to those who will have it and good studying for those who will not have it...the studying will make you a better engineer I am sure about it.

tenor.gif

Right, but do consider the staggering amount of money that was paid to NCEES by us for the October 2019 exam. We don't have the October 2019 head count yet but April can be used as a reference. The April 2019 MDM exam alone had 632 examinees. What did we pay, $250? $350 per exam? Then consider MDM is only a tiny subset of the total volume. Lots of money flowed in to the coffers. We're all just waiting for the reaction from that action.

Right, but do consider the staggering amount of money that was paid to NCEES by us for the October 2019 exam. We don't have the October 2019 head count yet but April can be used as a reference. The April 2019 MDM exam alone had 632 examinees. What did we pay, $250? $350 per exam? Then consider MDM is only a tiny subset of the total volume. Lots of money flowed in to the coffers. We're all just waiting for the reaction from that action.
So harassing the chat person is okay because they made money on it?

Not at all, I think that's like blaming a waiter for the food tasting bad. I'm just pointing out that there are several reasons for our interest in receiving the results.
But the chat person isn't going to have those anyway, and they were responding don't go chat and ask about the results.  We all want to know the answer, and we all want it soon, but asking anyone with NCEES isn't going to get us that answer.

But the chat person isn't going to have those anyway, and they were responding don't go chat and ask about the results.  We all want to know the answer, and we all want it soon, but asking anyone with NCEES isn't going to get us that answer.
I agree. My point wasn't to perturbe via chat but to outline that we paid a lot of money, collectively, for the exam. NCEES happily received that money, we're all still waiting for our fate.

I agree. My point wasn't to perturbe via chat but to outline that we paid a lot of money, collectively, for the exam. NCEES happily received that money, we're all still waiting for our fate.
Agreed, and NCEES told us 8-10 weeks, and we are at the start of week 7.

Back