TX Results Are Out!!!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man Texas has been a second-day release state the past couple of times.  On my passing attempt last December, the state offices were closed when results were released due to George HW's funeral.  I'm hoping that y'all get it the first day this round!
Last May I actually got my license # at 6 am in my email, and results were posted on NCEES around 8, or 8:30, and hours later the board made available results on what is now PELS. I couldn't believe it. I had gone to bed the night before devastated thinking i would have to retake. Beautiful surprise at 6 am 😁

Last May I actually got my license # at 6 am in my email, and results were posted on NCEES around 8, or 8:30, and hours later the board made available results on what is now PELS. I couldn't believe it. I had gone to bed the night before devastated thinking i would have to retake. Beautiful surprise at 6 am 😁
Oh dang that must have been a roller coaster ride!

Good to hear that . will every state send out the email with license # or just the selected states?

It depends on the state. Most states release immediately via the NCEES dashboard. The liscence number or process to get a number will follow in a seperate email hours-to-days later.
Also some states have decoupled the application process.  For example In Louisiana if one were to pass, you would then have to fill out an application to get a license.  Then wait 6 to 8 weeks to have a license issued to you by the board.  That’s how long the approval cycle takes. And realistically it probably will take you a few weeks to fill out the application as you have to get references and work experience verified. So in all you are probably looking at 3 months after you pass the test to receive your license.

Back