What else have I missed???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCcarguy

Reaction score
So, Even though I talk about this site often, I rarely get a chance to visit anymore these days. Many of you here are a part of one of the best things I've ever accomplished, so there are so many great memories. I was looking online this morning for a way to pick up 2 free PDH's before the end of the year and remembered that we use to have a list on here, so I logged back on to see if I could find it. The first post that I see was the VTE had passed away a few years ago....that is just heartbreaking news to me. Are there any more big news items that I missed? I'll try to check back in more often, this really was a very helpful site, and one that I steer many PE exam hopefuls to on a regular basis. 

Holy crap, blast from the past!  Welcome back dude.

I think you were around for JR's divorce.  Since then:  JR got married.  JR got divorced.  JR got married again, and we haven't seen him here since.  I see him every once in a while and he seems pretty happy.  So I think third time's a charm.

I met Elephant Girl through engineergurl.  We hit it off and got married.

Some of the other old timers have kind of faded away, but there's newer old timers filling in too.  I'll let the rest of them fill you in on what's up.

Good to see you!

Most of the really old timers are sparsely seen, VTE is probably the biggest news of the last 5 years. Many job changes, we still get a few of the new crop to hang out every exam cycle so its all good!

You still in NC?

And Ble is now in the Raleigh area, too.  You guys should grab a beer!

all of that is awesome! Congrats MudPuppy! Yep RoadGuy….I'm still in NC. I'm actually one of the few that's born and raised here. My dad is a retired Raleigh cop, and his original badge number was "13"...no kidding. and yes Ble….I'm in Raleigh. 

I've switched jobs a couple of times. I had my own business for a few years, but ONE bad partner ended that. I'm currently with a small firm based out of WV but decided to start a NC operation just before NCDOT screwed up....Hopefully we will pull through this down time. 

Welcome back NC!  Glad to see you remember your log-on info. And that you weren't deleted in one of the purges (can't remember which Mod was responsible, or if just Road Guy).

Several new jobs for me!  New choices in work wear, as well.

Hi NCcarguy! I'm a newby who has stuck around since you were last around these parts.
It's good to see another OG on here!

Back