• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

(SOLD) Selling Environmental PE Practice Exams and Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thealps

Reaction score
I took the Environmental PE (CBT) in May and passed on the first try. Therefore I'm looking to sell my exam materials. I have the following for sale:

I didn't write in any of the books so they are all essentially in like-new condition. Reply or message me if you are interested.

I am potentially interested in these items.  How much are you looking for?

Also, I am trying to find a review course to sign up for and was looking into the Testmasters Live In Person Course, but they are cancelled it due to lack of interested personnel.  How was the PPI2Pass class? Would you recommend it or have you heard of other more beneficial courses?

Also, how was the CBT exam?  This will be my 4th go and my first three were all pencil/paper.

Thanks,

I am potentially interested in these items.  How much are you looking for?
$100 for everything plus whatever shipping is. I would assume that would be no more than about $110 but I'll have to double check how much it is.

Also, I am trying to find a review course to sign up for and was looking into the Testmasters Live In Person Course, but they are cancelled it due to lack of interested personnel.  How was the PPI2Pass class? Would you recommend it or have you heard of other more beneficial courses?
I actually did not take the PPI2Pass class. Instead, I took the Ondemand Course with the School of PE. Since I took the CBT exam in May 2019 when they first moved to computer based, it was hard to judge what I really needed to know from the material that School of PE went over since it assumed one could bring any reference material one wanted (the School of PE's recordings were for the October exam that was still pencil and paper). I basically had to go through the practice problems and sort through the ones that utilized equations from the handbook. It took a lot of unnecessary effort for me to weed through what I needed to focus on. I never got a chance to review the newer review material, but I learned about School of PE through my colleagues who didn't pass until they took this review course.

For me, because of the outdated material, School of PE was only a good refresher for me and a good way to review qualitative questions (even though they were pretty much all over the place on the exam). What I found the most useful was actually doing the three practice exams (the ones I am trying to sell) and doing the practice problems in the book that I am also trying to sell. I took the NCEES exam first because I've heard that it is easier than the actual exam and it isn't representative of the actual exam. After taking the exam under the same testing conditions, I would grade myself and then focus on reviewing the material that I did not do well on. Then I would take the second exam and repeat. I basically scored a 35%, 55%, and then a 65% on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd exam, respectively. From that trend, I suppose I scored above a 70% on the actual CBT exam.
 ​
Also, how was the CBT exam?  This will be my 4th go and my first three were all pencil/paper.
There are questions of the week on School of PE website. Definitely review how the CBT settings are. They are listed on YouTube. Also, practice searching through the handbook PDF while you are doing practice problems and tests so you know which keywords work the best to find the correct equation.

Back