Amazon store?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
I was killing time at the mall near my office today at lunch (which was a mistake!)

But then I came across this:

Amazon.JPG

So you created an online business that put a lot of hurt on brick and mortar businesses and then you decide to create one?

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s an Amazon store close to work (only because we’re close to U of Cincinnati), but it’s not the same thing. You can have stuff shipped there or if you want to return something you can drop it off there and they take care of everything. 

This was in one of those "high end" malls that has a **** ton of valet parking. It is sandwiched in between the Pelaton store and the Tesla store - very weird.  I just wanted a warm place to walk during lunch (its 18 deg here) and wanted to check the mall, it has a ton of shops with someone at the door trying to lure you in - annoying like when you walk the strip at Vegas..

The guy working the door said they only sell the "top selling" items - He didn't get my joke when I asked if it would be delivered within 48 hours since I am a Prime member?

So you created an online business that put a lot of hurt on brick and mortar businesses and then you decide to create one?
Maybe that was the plan all along?  except not just creating a store - replacing ALL the stores in the mall. 

Back