need an engineer for a questionnaire

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Ventura

Reaction score
hi, i need to talk to a mechanical engineer for a class project due tonight. can i get any help? I need someone with experience in the mechanicalengineering field for a small questionnaire. no more than 16 questions. and an email for the thank you letter i will prepare in class. i have until minight

View attachment Copy of interview q&a.docx

Sorry to be the asshole, but poor planning on your part (less than 24-hour notice), does not constitute an emergency on my part.  I hope your class project was able to be completed, and someone PM'd you, but in the future I would definitely take this as a learning experience and plan ahead when you require outside assistance for a project, plan, and/or design.

Sorry to be the asshole, but poor planning on your part (less than 24-hour notice), does not constitute an emergency on my part.  I hope your class project was able to be completed, and someone PM'd you, but in the future I would definitely take this as a learning experience and plan ahead when you require outside assistance for a project, plan, and/or design.
So much this.

I was bad about this early in college but luckily I learned once I got further in and into my career😎

Last edited by a moderator:
Back