PE Civil Geotech Depth October 2019

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hopeful that I did enough to pass.  I was able to get an answer (that I had some degree of confidence in) on most of the qualitative questions through either my experience or researching my references.  As for the remaining portion of the depth...not so much.  Probably will be close!

So far, so good. I feel like I did well enough to pass by a decent margin, but I guess we'll find out in about 5 or 6 weeks.  :waiting:

I am hopeful that I did enough to pass.  I was able to get an answer (that I had some degree of confidence in) on most of the qualitative questions through either my experience or researching my references.  As for the remaining portion of the depth...not so much.  Probably will be close!
Pretty much the same here. Hopeful it was enough to tip the scale on the right side.

Hey All and wish you all good luck,  I am planing to take the April PE exam in Geo. and would like an advise of what best review courses out there for someone been out of school for 15 years and min experience in Geo. most experience was in Construction with Gov. 

Hey All and wish you all good luck,  I am planing to take the April PE exam in Geo. and would like an advise of what best review courses out there for someone been out of school for 15 years and min experience in Geo. most experience was in Construction with Gov. 
I didn't actually take a course, but a friend loaned me their Testmaster's binders from the course last spring.  Even using them for independent study I think they were phenomenal for really nailing down the morning session material. 

I'd say they were only useful on maybe 25% of the afternoon part.  I relied heavily on the things I learned in grad school and while working as a geotechnical consultant.  Any reason you are taking the geotech depth rather than construction if your experience is all construction?

Back