October 2019 Test Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took both last Monday (per advice I received on here to take it at the end of the month). They were way harder than I expected, we will see how I do.

But for sure this is better than waiting for the PE exam results. I doubt if it will be this week. Probably next.

just need the survey exam, think/hope i got it.  solved/answered 46 of the 55 problems.  best of luck all!!!

I solved most of the questions, but for sure survey was much harder than what I expected. a lot of tricky questions. How were yours? what do you think about survey?

I solved most of the questions, but for sure survey was much harder than what I expected. a lot of tricky questions. How were yours? what do you think about survey?
It was not very difficult but "tricky" for sure.  I didn't pass the first two times. So i studied and solved all the problems in Raza's workbook this time.  Only solved the workbook problems one time, should have done it twice to help with speed.   I did study the first two times, but very minimal and solved a handful of problems.  Problem solving and recognition speed is what got me on this exam.  On the surface appears very easy but longer approach to solving problems or taking long to recognize/identify the problems is a time killer!! 

I thought the survey was for sure tricky, and had at least a couple questions out of left field. I'm optimistic but would not be surprised with a failing score, just want the results to come out already!

agreed. I was surprised seeing questions, that they weren't even survey questions. solved 4 different reference books, but none of them were similar to the exam.

How'd y'all feel about the seismic? I didn't think anything was too unfamiliar after taking Hiner's class, but in retrospect I definitely botched some easy ones and fell for a few tricks

I think I did fine on seismic. My main reference book was Hiner too, but I skimmed through EET, and  on the exam there were some questions, that for sure I would not be able to answer those if I had not reviewed EET. I think EET is more comprehensive and its questions are more similar to what you see on the exam. 

But it is really hard to answer the conceptual questions on survey exam with 100% confident. you can guess but you never know which one is the correct answer for sure.  

I used a great book, "Seismic Principles" by Paul Richards. I think it is leaps and bounds better than any other seismic book.

But then again I feel like I did terrible on the Seismic (even though I use Seismic design every day). So I guess the proof will be in the pudding.

I got this from September month 

April 2018 Test Results: May 16, 2018 (Wednesday)

May 2018 Test Results: June 12, 2018 @ 2:15PM (Tuesday)

June 2018 Test Results: July 12, 2018, @ 1:36PM (Thursday)

July 2018 Test Results: August 13, 2018 (Monday)

August 2018 Test Results: September 10, 2018 @ 9:46AM (Monday)

September 2018 Test Results: October 8, 2018 @ 3:38PM (Monday)

October 2018 Test Results: November 7, 2018 @ 12:43PM (Wednesday)

November 2018 Test Results: December 12, 2018 @ 2:53PM (Wednesday)

December 2019 Test Results: January 14, 2019, @ 2:11PM (Wednesday)

January 2019 Test Results:  February 12, 2019, @ 1:50 PM (Tuesday)

February 2019 Test Results: Seismic: March 18, 2019 @ 11:00AM (Monday)
                                                   Surveying: March 18,2019 @3:42PM (Monday)

March 2019 Test Results: Seismic: April 15 ,2019 @ 11:45 AM (Monday)
                                              Surveying: April 15 ,2019 @2:30 PM (Monday)

April 2019 Test Results: Seismic: May 13th, 2019 @ 10:30 AM (Monday)
                                            Surveying: May 13th 2019 @ 11:30 AM (Monday)

May 2019 Test Results: Seismic: June 6th, 2019 @ 10:10 AM (Thursday)
                                            Surveying: June 6th 2019 @ 11:00 AM (Thursday)

June 2019 Test Results: July 10th, 2019 (Wednesday)

July 2019 Test Results: August 6th, 2019 (Tuesday)

August 2019 Test Results: September 9th, 2019 (Monday)

September 2019 Test Results: Seismic: October 7th, 2019 (Monday)

Surveying: October 8th, 2019 (Tuesday)

I'm wondering at what point today I should close my email tab and stop hoping! ha

That would be 5pm Pacific.

And if it’s not tomorrow see ya next week folks!

Back