October 2019 PE Exam - WRE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

Morning portion was somewhat ok. Afternoon felt like I was writing an entrance exam for NASA. It was tough

Morning-Maybe around 30-32 correct answers

Afternoon- 20 correct. Maybe?

Overall: I did not have a good feeling after the exam ended 

Took EET Breadth, felt OK about the AM.

No review course for PM, it was a massacre (to me). Actually struggled on some of the qualitative questions, will review.

Overall, feeling like I'll need to retake. Oh well, I could always use more pencils...
I will go with EET for the April 2020 exam. I used Testmasters this time. 

Hello, good morning,

Did all of you receive a survey from NCEES this morning?

The legend says those who receive the survey are more likely to fail. I received it myself😔
I'm pretty sure literally everyone gets the survey... And there's no way cut scores have been determined yet. NCEES might have scanned in all the answer sheets by now, and I even kind of doubt that.

FWIW to the first time guys, April PM felt pretty tough to me. Either aced the morning and/or did well enough in the PM to pass it. Especially the water-wastewater for me seemed foreign compared to what I used to study with. 

Quite a few WRE guys were just stone faced leaving the exam. 

I'm pretty sure literally everyone gets the survey... And there's no way cut scores have been determined yet. NCEES might have scanned in all the answer sheets by now, and I even kind of doubt that.
☝️ This.  From another string "NCEES Guide says : ExamineeSurvey NCEES will email you an online post-exam survey 7–10 days after the exam. This is your opportunity to provide feedback on the exam process and the exam site conditions... "

I though the morning was tough, but felt OK in general.  The afternoon was pretty brutal.  There were plenty of things I hadn't seen before.  

I took the EET Breadth Review and the School of PE Review.  Both seemed very thought out and organized.  Definitely helped with the AM session.  We'll see how I did on the test before I recommend either 😃 

Those who took the EET depth, did you feel it prepared you for the PM portion?  Not many of the topics I studied seemed to show up. 

I though the morning was tough, but felt OK in general.  The afternoon was pretty brutal.  There were plenty of things I hadn't seen before.  

I took the EET Breadth Review and the School of PE Review.  Both seemed very thought out and organized.  Definitely helped with the AM session.  We'll see how I did on the test before I recommend either 😃 

Those who took the EET depth, did you feel it prepared you for the PM portion?  Not many of the topics I studied seemed to show up. 
I took EET breadth and depth spring 2018 and passed both.  30 years out of school, first try.  Highly recommend both.  Hang in there - I was stunned I passed and super grateful.  Wishing the same for you all!

Back