October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck - Page 131 - Anything about the PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
RBHeadge PE

October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Failed Texas 12:07. Time to kick it next time!

• Sad 5

I took the test in TX and just received an email from NCEES telling me I can log in to see my results. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gofacough said:

Anyone got anything for Nevada?

Another Nevadan here... nothing for me yet. 

9 minutes ago, PEstruc said:

California is planning to release the results in a couple of weeks, apparently.

I feel like California has said stuff like that in the past, and then released within 24 hours? I could be wrong though. Might be worth looking at previous Cali threads.

I really really doubt its going to be another fortnight.

I just called Nevada Board of Engineering. They gave the permission to NCEES to release the results. They looked up my results in their system and told me I failed. 

• Sad 5

1 hour ago, hardhatsandpinkshoes said:

Failed. Civil - Structural. 2nd attempt. 27 AM/19 PM. (Worse than my previous score even after taking a review course.) 🙄

Sorry to hear that. Which course did you take?

Edit: NVM. I guess I should have finished reading the thread. I saw a few others ask you the same thing.

Edited by SoVA Eng
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, justanotherguy808 said:

Lurking on the results page, I have realized something quite amusing... Results are in and results are out have the same meaning.

I saw that too. I wonder how that breaks out by region? Maybe it's an accent thing?

5 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

I feel like California has said stuff like that in the past, and then released within 24 hours? I could be wrong though. Might be worth looking at previous Cali threads.

I really really doubt its going to be another fortnight.

Yup.  Said the same thing in May.

Colorado DORA  customer service.. 

image.thumb.png.68f772dd1fdfa353fe13b4b013562ff8.png

image.png

Edited by Sambam
  • Like 1

I took my last college exam 24 years ago today and i just found out that i passed the PE Exam. have no idea how. I never imagined that I could pass it so never signed up to try.

It just shows that it can be done by anyone. I was fully prepared to start studying and get it next time or the next. Whatever it took.

For those that come up short this time, don't give up. You made it through College so you are definitely capable of passing this exam.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Newfdog2 said:

Passed the Power PE, South Carolina here! Got an email from the state board.

Congrats on your pass, time to celebrate! 

Just now, Fisherman504 said:

I came back from Lunch. Did my Louisiana folks get their results or not. 

Still waiting.....

Hi all!  Lurked on the boards since the test, finally created an account.  Super appreciative of all the knowledge, spamming distractions, and most recently the doggo and kitty cat pics.  PASSED Mechanical MDM!  Eagerly waiting for my best friend @kmsomma to hear her results from NJ!!  Good luck to everyone still awaiting results

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 310kpilot said:

I took my last college exam 24 years ago today and i just found out that i passed the PE Exam. have no idea how. I never imagined that I could pass it so never signed up to try.

It just shows that it can be done by anyone. I was fully prepared to start studying and get it next time or the next. Whatever it took.

For those that come up short this time, don't give up. You made it through College so you are definitely capable of passing this exam.

Well played, Congrats on your pass. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MeowMeow said:

I really hope NCEES posts it really soon.  But at the same time I'm really scared to find out. :( I'm so nervous. 

Well how did you do? Is this your first try?

Shout out to this page for keeping me distracted from the terrible wait of the PE results and hopefully made some friends along the way. Congrats to everyone that has passed and to everyone who failed including me, lets kick some ass, hunker down, and defeat the satan in April (or whenever y'all taking the exam next). I'll be checking in and out throughout the months, but see you all in April when we do this wait again!

Edited by TwistedLeague
  • Like 1