VL Exam PM Oct 2019

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't even remember it.  

Two tests in two days and I can only remember maybe three questions. 

i hated the concrete because i kept second guessing myself. but i got it mostly done in 50 minutes so i consider it a win. 

The concrete problem was tough. The only positive point is i worked through the 3 easy ones and ended up with 1.5 hours to look at it. The morning though......just cant get over it.

It looks like they hired new exam question writers whom are especially interested into peculiar areas of the codes. 

In all honesty the concrete problem wasn't hard from a design standpoint, imo, it was hard from an analysis standpoint bc I felt like I knew what to do but wasn't sure so I panicked a bit.

Lol... Yes.  

The worst part of this test isnt the day of or after bc you're too mentally spent to remember but now being a few days out and the fog clears you begin to remember specific questions you did well on which is awesome, then you remember low hanging fruits you did poorly on and get mad.  Lol.  What a mind F. 

Back