THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCPE

Reaction score
I have been wanting to post this for a while. It seems our boy rleon is the first person to receive their results. Let the games begin!!!!! :claps:

Just talked with ELSES and the lady said that some of Montana's went in the mail today and some today - so I am guessing the news will come to this end of the world on Friday.

makes me want to go home and check my mailbox, but I think in GA they send out the letters from within... :(

:eek:

Where is rleon located? Does he get results from ELSES, NCEES, or his state?

How did he do?

he is in Florida, they get sent the results directly from elses.

you and I are in GA, we have to wait on the GA Board right?

I have heard that the GA board sends ours. Former coworkers found (or didn't find) their names on the Ga SOS website before getting a letter.

Good luck to you!

you to, I have only checked ga's website a few hundred time today

17086!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some guy on the other site said he got his results in Arizona today.

It's like they are reaching all corners of the country randomly.

Still haven't heard about a random state in the northeast hearing back...VT sure would be nice. +1

I know we are a direct mail state.

My boss cut out to head to a meeting in front of some planning board tonight, I may sneak out early to go check.

Unfortunately, I have to pick up my gf's bike from the shop first. Some piece on the brake was bent, and her car ain't big enough to fir the bike in.

Back