October 2019 15k SPAM Thread - Page 940 - Games - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
NJmike PE

October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

6 minutes ago, jean15paul_PE said:

I'm assume that means ink stamp vs a metal embossing seal.

Yeah, I bought an ink stamp, if anyone's curious.

Oooh, surprise TOP!! :bananalama: :th_rockon:

Edited by Will.I.Am PE
  • Like 2

I'm happy it has finally snowed in the Midwest.  I forgot how much my body is def made for cold weather as I wandered around after getting my cold brew.  

Also, trick of parking under the overpass near my apartment = the best idea I may have had in my whole adult life.  Didn't have to dig myself out or clean off my car.  Made my life so much easier this morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, squaretaper PE said:

Wicked smahhht SPAM.

Image result for roll safe

I'M SORRY COWORKERS, I CANNOT GO TO LUNCH WITH YOU. THERE IS SNOW COMING.  I NEED TO LEAVE SOON.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

I'm happy it has finally snowed in the Midwest.  I forgot how much my body is def made for cold weather as I wandered around after getting my cold brew.  

Also, trick of parking under the overpass near my apartment = the best idea I may have had in my whole adult life.  Didn't have to dig myself out or clean off my car.  Made my life so much easier this morning.

Ugh lol this is smart!  We don't have a ton of room in our garage, so this morning as I was cleaning off my car, I was like, "Self, you'll be in Austin next week and it'll be 75 degrees.  This is fine. THIS IS FINE."

7 minutes ago, txjennah PE said:

I'M SORRY COWORKERS, I CANNOT GO TO LUNCH WITH YOU. THERE IS SNOW COMING.  I NEED TO LEAVE SOON.

IT'S STARTING WHERE I AM.

Usually I don't mind cleaning off my car (little Corolla = not that much surface area), but if I don't need to work at cleaning it off I'd rather not.  Also, def not going to the gym/movies tonight if the snow is already starting at noon.

...plus co-worker is still asking questions into the air/has stated multiple times she is bad at computers and has now announced many times that she got all her files back after IT came and restarted her computer.  Kiiiiiiill me.

Edited by JayKay PE

Just now, JayKay PE said:

Usually I don't mind cleaning off my car (little Corolla = not that much surface area), but if I don't need to work at cleaning it off I'd rather not.  Also, def not going to the gym/movies tonight if the snow is already starting at noon.

...plus co-worker is still asking questions into the air/has stated multiple times she is bad at computers and has now announced many times that she got all her files back after IT came and restarted her computer.  Kiiiiiiill me.

NO IT CANNOT BE STARTING I AM NOT READY

Just now, JayKay PE said:

Wait IT had to restart her computer for her? ...............................

• fudgey 2

Just now, txjennah PE said:

NO IT CANNOT BE STARTING I AM NOT READY

SMALL FLOATY FLUFF FLAKES FALLING GENTLY.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, txjennah PE said:

Wait IT had to restart her computer for her? ...............................

AND NOW SHE'S ASKING HOW TO GET TO NETWORK DRIVES.  AND I'M LIKE: THEY'RE RIGHT THERE.  RIGHT THERE WHEN YOU CLICK ON FILE EXPLORER.  I DON'T.  I'M NOT GETTING UP TO HELP YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT IS BASIC COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE.

1 hour ago, MadamPirate said:

COLORADO IS OUT!!!

image.png.e46f77e77140d9f02eae307544bfcc92.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Now the wait can be a ridiculous funny story! It's crazy how all the craziness of the wait just melts away when you get that pass, isn't it?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

little Corolla

I loved my little 91 Corolla, drove it to >300,000 miles. Now I have a stupid Honduh hybrid. It sucks.

No one asked, just talking to the void and keeping SPAM count going.

5 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

AND NOW SHE'S ASKING HOW TO GET TO NETWORK DRIVES.  AND I'M LIKE: THEY'RE RIGHT THERE.  RIGHT THERE WHEN YOU CLICK ON FILE EXPLORER.  I DON'T.  I'M NOT GETTING UP TO HELP YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT IS BASIC COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE.

Lol omgggg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

SMALL FLOATY FLUFF FLAKES FALLING GENTLY.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Okay guys, the time for spam has come, gone, come again, and is now gone, again. Thanks for spamming this time, and we'll see you again for more spamming in April!

Stick around and hang out in the Shoot the Breeze and Games forums. There's lots of fun still to be had!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1