October 2019 15k SPAM Thread - Page 542 - Games - Engineer Boards
Jump to content
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
NJmike PE

October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Recommended Posts

all of my morning meetings just got cancelled spam

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Boyfriend's dad & da'd new wife will be coming over on Sunday since New Wife has surgery on Monday.

The garage is still a packrat nightmare. But the basement & spare bedroom are a lot more manageable right now.

I am 100% hiding many of my problems in the attic.

Which means in a few months, I'll be hanging out in the attic re-sorting and figuring out what to donate. 

The garage will look better by next weekend since some of the stuff is going to my Grams house and Best Friend's girlfriend is taking some of it too (she just bought a house) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But yeah, really wanted to be unpacked and settled prior to dog.

But instead, I have a puppy super-manning it off the stairs since she hasn't figured them out yet while I try to sort & unpack 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get to attend a lunch meeting at one of my favorite spots today and then teach some kids about flying airplanes  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LyceeFruit said:

But yeah, really wanted to be unpacked and settled prior to dog.

But instead, I have a puppy super-manning it off the stairs since she hasn't figured them out yet while I try to sort & unpack 

well you have an exciting weekend ahead of you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished ethics training SPAM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am having a hard time making it through my third book because i'm too mentally lazy and distracted to give it the attention it needs. It's a wonderful book and I don't think I'm giving it the time it deserves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, civilrobot said:

well you have an exciting weekend ahead of you

I'm at a conference this weekend. Boyfriend gets to rake and do a dump run while I'm gone since he knows how much the clutter is getting to me (I don't handle disorganization well). But it's mostly my stuff that's in the garage so he can't do anything with it.

 

And also now we have duplicates of things: brooms, cleaning supplies, laundry baskets, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, civilrobot said:

I am having a hard time making it through my third book because i'm too mentally lazy and distracted to give it the attention it needs. It's a wonderful book and I don't think I'm giving it the time it deserves. 

whats the book?

 

I get to read on the plane today and I'm excited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

P4: 18
hcg: 32,701
6w3d

Now I seriously have something to worry about instead of exam results!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, civilrobot said:

I am having a hard time making it through my third book because i'm too mentally lazy and distracted to give it the attention it needs. It's a wonderful book and I don't think I'm giving it the time it deserves. 

I like my library app because I can sign out a book for 21 days...Which means I can read a ton in the first couple of days I have it, ignore it for a week or two, and then cram-read the last couple of days before it is due.   Def get where you are coming from with the 'too distracted to give this book attention'.

@LyceeFruit having duplicates of cleaning supplies is never a bad thing, just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chattaneer said:

P4: 18
hcg: 32,701
6w3d

Now I seriously have something to worry about instead of exam results!

Wait...baby?  I am confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Continuing to eat Halloween candy because I don't love myself spam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chattaneer said:

giphy.gif.a376b10a1020c1b8470773d01710c88d.gif

::very quiet whisper:: congratulations!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JayKay PE said:

I like my library app because I can sign out a book for 21 days...Which means I can read a ton in the first couple of days I have it, ignore it for a week or two, and then cram-read the last couple of days before it is due.   Def get where you are coming from with the 'too distracted to give this book attention'.

@LyceeFruit having duplicates of cleaning supplies is never a bad thing, just saying.

Yes and no... we have a 600sq ft house. So it's finding space for it... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the next appointment shows a heartbeat, and results come out on the same day, it may be too much for my body to handle.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LyceeFruit said:

Yes and no... we have a 600sq ft house. So it's finding space for it... 

I initially read that as 6000 sqft and was about to start flipping over tables and screaming.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are super talkative today and I wish they would all shut up spam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chattaneer said:

If the next appointment shows a heartbeat, and results come out on the same day, it may be too much for my body to handle.

That's super exciting :) First one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, txjennah PE said:

That's super exciting :) First one?

No. 2

We figured No. 1 needed someone to play with.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chattaneer said:

No. 2

We figured No. 1 needed someone to play with.

A bit cheaper to get a sega genesis or whatever the youths are playing today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JayKay PE said:

A bit cheaper to get a sega genesis or whatever the youths are playing today.

I wasn't thinking clearly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...