one week to go

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

User1

Reaction score
I might die. major stress and OT at work, long commute, not enough study time left, tired. 

I'm hoping I don't die. 

I'm very much looking forward to (friday and sleeping in saturday morning and drinking a shitton on) Saturday night. 

I might die. major stress and OT at work, long commute, not enough study time left, tired. 

I'm hoping I don't die. 

I'm very much looking forward to (friday and sleeping in saturday morning and drinking a shitton on) Saturday night. 
Don't stress... it won't make anything better.  I need to get into the mode of studying... but I just can't make myself do it yet.  

I'll have one or 6 for you next week. 

yeah telling myself not to stress doesn't make me not stress. 

there's just too much to get done in the next 7 days. 

yeah telling myself not to stress doesn't make me not stress. 

there's just too much to get done in the next 7 days. 
I know, you are going to stress no matter what.  This is why I don't know if I can take this **** test in October. "I have to study" isn't going to fly with the supervisor, especially in Septermber/October. 

yeah. it's a huge commitment. i hope i'm not still taking this in october next year. ugh. 

e8ed5cd450d807cb37913228863b4f83eb446a6971f7f19a896bc020663b0970.jpg

Well, you all can do it actually. YOU GOT THIS!

Good luck man, I'll be taking it this Friday as well. I've been "attempting" to manage stress by reminding myself life is filled with other things besides work, studying, this test, and structural engineering haha. No point in being stressed about arbitrary unacceptable when that realization is literally months away. 

Good luck man, I'll be taking it this Friday as well. I've been "attempting" to manage stress by reminding myself life is filled with other things besides work, studying, this test, and structural engineering haha. No point in being stressed about arbitrary unacceptable when that realization is literally months away. 
yep. i'm so fuckin organized tho. Now, if only I had gotten this organized before I started studying.....................

Is anyone actually bringing a PCA notes or AISC 14th design examples .... I think the chances of needing either may be around 1-2% ... But christ the extra weight of those binders and their size puts me into 3rd containersville.  

Query are we allowed to wear a backpack into test room? 

Is anyone actually bringing a PCA notes or AISC 14th design examples .... I think the chances of needing either may be around 1-2% ... But christ the extra weight of those binders and their size puts me into 3rd containersville.  

Query are we allowed to wear a backpack into test room? 
yes you can bring a backpack no i'm not bringing either

AISC 14th design examples
If you don't have the space for the full binder, see if you can strip out and take the connection examples section (Part II). I found that very helpful for the afternoon session, where there's a good chance of getting a connection design problem. 

If you don't have the space for the full binder, see if you can strip out and take the connection examples section (Part II). I found that very helpful for the afternoon session, where there's a good chance of getting a connection design problem. 
oo good thought

It's all good I already made Sophie's choice.  Dumped PCA and kept AISC.

I also wanted to keep the plate girder and some of the more random examples handy.

With the concrete I have Vols 1&2 sp 17-14 so no need for PCA.  

Thanks for feedback. 

I've indexed (with help) all my example problems and tabbed the **** out of every reference I'm bringing 
Did you buy your references used with feces in them already? I hope you got a slick discount. Or were you studying so efficiently you didn't have time to go to the bathroom and... 

Back