Construction PM - Construction Operations & Methods Reference Books

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky1

Reaction score
Please recommend a list of reference books for construction operations and methods for the afternoon in depth exam.  Particularly those books that have good problem examples for the multi-step exam questions in the afternoon exam session.

I would definitely find a copy of "Construction Planning, Equipment, and Methods" by Robert Peurifoy.  This was a college textbook for me and I brought it with me to the exam just in case it was useful.  It has step-by-step examples for various operations (dozers, graders, etc.).  This book saved my butt on a few problems in the last go-around.

I would definitely find a copy of "Construction Planning, Equipment, and Methods" by Robert Peurifoy.  This was a college textbook for me and I brought it with me to the exam just in case it was useful.  It has step-by-step examples for various operations (dozers, graders, etc.).  This book saved my butt on a few problems in the last go-around.
I had this one saved to my wishlist on Amazon but I didn't purchase it. It looks like a good resource. I will purchase it this go 'round.

Back