PE Electrical Power please flood me with information - Power Exam Sub Forum - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
SparkyBill

PE Electrical Power please flood me with information

Morning engineers, 

I am a very proud recent passer of the FE electrical exam. I am so excited to continue my journey towards my PE power exam. 

Can you please post the best courses you have heard great feedback from? Right now I feel I have heard better feedback from schoolofPE than I have PPI to pass, but I don't know what else is out there. 

Any threads you can link me, any materials, any advice, I am just an electrical engineer eager to learn from my peers with more experience. 

Read through the threads here and find the info. There are NUMEROUS threads answering your questions. 

Congrats on the FE pass!

As LyceeFruit mentioned, there are numerous threads on this. Two you didn't mention in your post are Engineering Pro Guides and Zach Stone's course. These are both good providers who are active online and continuously improving their products. Have a read through this website (an alternate, no-review-course approach) and decide if doing a course is right for you. Everyone is different. For some, a review course is very useful and is the the right thing. For others, it can be the wrong study approach as it can potentially 'teach you lots of stuff' but not help you learn how to pass the exam. This is different for everyone. Good luck!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ItsStudyTime! said:

Congrats on the FE pass!

As LyceeFruit mentioned, there are numerous threads on this. Two you didn't mention in your post are Engineering Pro Guides and Zach Stone's course. These are both good providers who are active online and continuously improving their products. Have a read through this website (an alternate, no-review-course approach) and decide if doing a course is right for you. Everyone is different. For some, a review course is very useful and is the the right thing. For others, it can be the wrong study approach as it can potentially 'teach you lots of stuff' but not help you learn how to pass the exam. This is different for everyone. Good luck!

Itsstudytime, OMG "this website" you listed is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Wow I am so thankful for whoever put this together. This is amazingly written. 

15 hours ago, ItsStudyTime! said:

Congrats on the FE pass!

Thanks for the mention!