Free giveaway! - New Practice Exam for the PE by Electrical PE Review just released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zach Stone P.E.

Reaction score
Edit:  *We've just reached the total number of 175 free downloads for the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide by Electrical PE Review. The link below has been edited to remove the built in coupon since it is no longer valid to avoid any confusion. I hope each of you enjoy the new practice exam!*

____

Hi Everyone, 

I'm a big fan of these boards and helping out members when I can since it was a great resource for me when I passed the PE exam on the first try about 5 years ago. As many of you know, I am the lead instructor for www.electricalpereview.com, which features an online review course combined with live classes for the electrical PE exam.

Electrical PE Review just released the first version of their new practice exam and technical study guide for the electrical PE exam, and I wanted to give away free copies to members of the engineer boards community:

image.png

​

The Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study guide is over 200 pages and includes 80 practice problems with full length solutions, diagrams, formulas, and explanations. It follows the official NCEES® exam specifications.

To claim your free copy, click the link below. It contains a built in coupon code for a limited number of free copies.

When you click on the link, as long as the coupon is still valid, the page will display "10.00% off original price of $39.00" After that click purchase for your free copy:

https://courses.electricalpereview.com/courses/electrical-pe-practice-exam

*We've just reached the total number of 175 free downloads for the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide by Electrical PE Review. The link has been edited to remove the built in coupon since it is no longer valid to avoid any confusion. I hope each of you enjoy the new practice exam!*

I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to ask questions in this thread or email me directly.

*Edit 1 - if the number of free copies included in the coupon link above reaches its limit, leave a reply directly in this thread and I will increase it to make sure you get a free copy. 

*Edit 2 - The number of free downloads has been reached. I just reloaded the coupon code a second time for more free copies so try the link again.

*Edit 3 - Just reloaded it a Third time.

*Edit 4 - Just reloaded it a FOURTH TIME! So far 50 copies have been given out for free. Post in this thread if you are unable to get a free copy and I will reload the number of free copies in the coupon code.

*Edit 5 - Just reloaded it again! So far we are at 100 copies given out FOR FREE!

*Edit 6 - Just reloaded it again! So far we are at 125 FREE copies

*Edit 7 - Just reloaded it with more coupon codes. ***If you click the link and it says coupon code invalid, it means that the number of free copies has been reached. Do not enter your credit card information and continue to check out unless you intentionally want to purchase the copy at full price.****

*Edit 8 - Just reloaded the coupon code again! We are currently at 150 copies given away for free! We are getting close to the final cap so please grab it while you still can. ****DO NOT ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION ON THE CHECK OUT PAGE. THAT IS NOT REQUIRED, THIS IS A 100% FREE GIVE AWAY TO THE ENGINEER BOARDS COMMUNITY. IF EITHER THE LANDING PAGE *OR* CHECK OUT PAGE SAYS INVALID COUPON CODE, THAT MEANS THE NUMBER OF FREE COPIES ON THIS RELOAD HAS ALREADY BEEN REACHED.*****

*Edit 9 - We just reached our total limit for the free giveaway of 175 free downloads. The link below has been edited to remove the built in coupon since it is no longer valid to avoid any confusion. I hope each of you enjoy the new practice exam!

Last edited by a moderator:
That was fast!

The free limit was just exceeded. I just reloaded the number of free coupons included in that link above. If you just tried and couldn't get a free copy, try it again and you should be good!

Hi zach, I'm getting a page with the 100.00% off banner, but I'm unable to purchase.

Hey Zach, 

Getting an invalid coupon code. appreciate your giveaway.

Thank you,

Mark

Edit: Got my copy! appreciate the help Zach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Zach, 

Getting an invalid coupon code. appreciate your giveaway.

Thank you,

Mark

Edit: Got my copy! appreciate the help Zach.
Hi Mark, try again, the coupon code was reloaded with more copies but they are going fast.

Back